How To Free Download and Guide To Install Learn Morse Code – G0HYN Learn Morse App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Learn Morse Code – G0HYN Learn Morse software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Learn Morse Code – G0HYN Learn Morse on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Learn Morse Code – G0HYN Learn Morse app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Learn Morse Code – G0HYN Learn Morse logo to start download
Q & A Of Learn Morse Code – G0HYN Learn Morse With Features & Using Method
– Learn mode. Where user can learn morse code step by step, using incremental learning of the individual sounds (rather than a look up table of character to code). So for a complete novice, this would start with 1 character, then 2, and so on, but only as users demonstrates that the ‘know’ the code already introduced. This learning should be built up over a number of sessions, and the current settings are saved so that learning can continue where you left off.
Note: Default character introduction sequence is ‘Cunningham’, but ‘Koch’ can easily be selected via the menu (your choice)
– Listen mode. Once the code has been learned, it’s fun to practice reading. So the app has some built in text files, as well a random text generator, and sample QSO generator.
Help text explaining operation and each control is accessible via the menu function.
Only English text available in this version.
Please see web site for learning method background and user documentation.
Please note that this app is based upon the concepts contained in the PC based “Teach’ software, written by Gary E.J. Bold. ZL1AN. Without his help this app would not exist… Many thanks Gary (RIP)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Learn Morse Code – G0HYN Learn Morse Software
– Add dynamic storage permission request
– Add keypad highlighting, including correct input highlighting
– Ensure volume control is media (rather than phone)
Disclaimer for Learn Morse Code – G0HYN Learn Morse App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Learn Morse Code – G0HYN Learn Morse software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Learn Morse Code – G0HYN Learn Morse apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Learn Morse Code – G0HYN Learn Morse app.