How To Free Download and Guide To Install Lifesaver Mobile App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Lifesaver Mobile software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Lifesaver Mobile on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Lifesaver Mobile app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Lifesaver Mobile logo to start download
Q & A Of Lifesaver Mobile With Features & Using Method
Lifesaver is a cutting-edge way to learn life-saving skills through four action-packed scenarios. It throws you into the heart of the action as you make the crucial decisions and learn the essential skills needed to save a life.
– Easy user interface
– 4 films with clear visual and audio interactions
– Real-life stories shared by rescuers and survivors
– 6 real stories shared by witnesses
– Common questions answered by first aid experts
– Real-time feedback for your accuracy, speed and answers
– Built-in technology to detect speed and depth of CPR
– Emergency information and medical FAQs
Lifesaver is developed by UNIT9, with funding from the Resuscitation Council (UK).
NOTE: the Lifesaver Mobile app abides exclusively by the UK resuscitation guidelines.
NOTE: Lifesaver is a web and mobile-based interactive application for training purposes only and completion of the modules does not constitute a certificate of competence as further training is recommended.
Lifesaver website > https://life-saver.org.uk
Resuscitation Council (UK) website > http://www.resus.org.uk
UNIT9 website > http://www.unit9.com
To ensure we deliver the highest quality experience, Lifesaver for Tablet requires Android 5.0 and above, and currently supports the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S6
• Nexus 5X
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Lifesaver Mobile Software
– Minor changes to current narration/scenarios to ensure compliance with Guidelines
– Log-in with email functionality
– Update in medical questions section
– Update in Emergency Info section
– RC (UK) guidelines updates
– Bug fixes
Disclaimer for Lifesaver Mobile App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Lifesaver Mobile software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Lifesaver Mobile apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Lifesaver Mobile app.