How To Free Download and Guide To Install Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) logo to start download
Q & A Of Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) With Features & Using Method
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.lines
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack.
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
• 2,100+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons. Full version has 4,000 icons. The icon pack includes icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• 200+ modern scenic/landscape/Classical art wallpapers that show off the lined icons nicely. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, outlined transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely
• Some parts of the flat line icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Clean, white outline icons work best with dark wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select launcher display/personalization options
3. Select icon pack
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) Software
fixed unthemed icon not appearing
Added 50 icons to pro version
Total Free Icon Count: 2,282
Total Pro Icon Count: 4,540
Disclaimer for Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) app.