How To Free Download and Guide To Install Link: Connect Your Boat App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Link: Connect Your Boat software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Link: Connect Your Boat on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Link: Connect Your Boat app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Link: Connect Your Boat logo to start download
Q & A Of Link: Connect Your Boat With Features & Using Method
Work with charts, sonar, and radar, control your on-board entertainment system, view data from connected engines and instruments, and much more. With Link, you’re constantly connected to your boat’s key systems from anywhere on board – making it easier to plan trips, fish, sail, handle maintenance, and otherwise make the best of your time on the water.
Link also gives you the ability to wirelessly back up and restore waypoints, routes, tracks, and display settings directly to your mobile device. This makes it easier than ever to protect your valuable boating data against loss or theft, and to keep your backups up-to-date with zero hassle.
The Link app is compatible with Simrad NSS evo3, NSS evo2, NSO evo2, and GO series displays; Lowrance HDS Carbon, HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch, and Elite Ti fishfinder/chartplotters; and B&G Zeus³, Zeus², and Vulcan sailing chartplotters. Displays without built-in Wi-Fi require an additional WiFi-1 module. To enable the Link app, a free software update may be required for your display.
Link is designed to work with Android devices running Android 4.4 or above.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Link: Connect Your Boat Software
• Improved remote control experience, with the introduction of a keypad.
• Support to remote control devices from a phone, no longer just by tablet
• Support for backing up Settings, Waypoints, Routes and Tracks from NOS58 versioned devices.
Disclaimer for Link: Connect Your Boat App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Link: Connect Your Boat software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Link: Connect Your Boat apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Link: Connect Your Boat app.