How To Free Download and Guide To Install ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes logo to start download
Q & A Of ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes With Features & Using Method
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option – lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is “recorded” as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* Text editor. You can use ListNote as a classic note pad, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly make note of something you’ll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting “Change Tab Color”.
* Simple note-taking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn’t require you to make an account and upload all of your notes to a server. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All of your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any note-taking app. When you’re editing the notes in the text view, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn’t turn out right.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it’s an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don’t want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes Software
Disclaimer for ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes app.