How To Free Download and Guide To Install Live Transcribe App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Live Transcribe software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Live Transcribe on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Live Transcribe app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Live Transcribe logo to start download
Q & A Of Live Transcribe With Features & Using Method
On Pixel 3 and up, these additional steps are required to use Live Transcribe:
1. Open your device’s Settings app.
2. Tap Accessibility, then tap Live Transcribe.
3. Tap Use service, then accept the permissions.
4. Use the Accessibility button or gesture (https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/7650693) to start Live Transcribe.
• Transcribes in real-time. Text appears on your phone as words are spoken.
• Accurately captures the nuances of how words are used in context.
• Choose from over 80 languages and dialects, and quickly switch between two languages.
• Add custom words that you use frequently, like names or household items.
• Set your phone to vibrate when someone says your name.
• See sound events in the environment around you, like a dog barking, clapping, or whistling.
• Type responses in your conversation. Bring up your phone’s keyboard and type your words for a continuous dialogue. Transcriptions still appear while you type.
• See the volume of the speaker’s voice compared to the loudnessin your environment. You can use this sound indicator to adjust your volume when you speak.
Referring back to transcription:
• Choose to save transcriptions for three days. Saved transcriptions will stay locally on your device for three days, so you can copy and paste them elsewhere. (By default, transcriptions are not saved.)
• Search within saved transcriptions.
• Touch and hold text in transcription to copy and paste.
For even more accurate transcription:
• Use external microphones found in wired headsets, Bluetooth headsets, and USB mics for better audio reception.
• Check the loudness and noise indicator to find out if your environment is suitable for transcription.
• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and up.
Live Transcribe was made in collaboration with Gallaudet University, the premier Deaf and hard of hearing university in the US.
Join the Google Accessible community (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/accessible) to provide feedback and receive product updates. For help using Live Transcribe, visit contact the Disability Support team.
Microphone: Live Transcribe needs microphone access to transcribe the speech around you. The audio is not stored after the transcription is processed.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Live Transcribe Software
Disclaimer for Live Transcribe App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Live Transcribe software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Live Transcribe apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Live Transcribe app.