How To Free Download and Guide To Install Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) logo to start download
Q & A Of Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) With Features & Using Method
* Now it can work as a system app without needing to enable Mock locations. Please search how to make it a system app as it can be different for each device. Also please note that this is a power user feature and we are not responsible if you cause any problems to your device in the process of making it a system app. To enable this mode go to Settings – Working mode – Root (system app). Please note that with Root mode the location may jump back to the real one on some devices – we recommend that you use this mode indoors where there is no GPS signal so it doesn’t interfere. If you don’t wan’t to use it as a system app, you will need to enable Mock locations on your device from Developer options for the app to work.
* Joystick: to set the maximum speed (in km/h) go to Settings – Speed. Double tap on the Joystick and hold it down to drag it to a new preferred position.
* Please note: if the app suddenly stops working or the notification disappears after some time, it is most likely because of the phone and not the app, some phones will kill background processes to save up resources/battery (which actually makes things worse), so please search on Google how to disable that setting for your specific device (probably something related to your Battery Manager). Also if you are using Mock locations mode it is possible that some apps may detect that you are using a fake location and you to get an error message that they could not get your location, this is normal and Location Changer still works correctly but unfortunately Android can let apps know if you are using a mock location. There is not much that can be done about that, there are some workarounds and they may have their own limitations, please research on Google to understand more about that.
* What is “Mock locations”? Mock locations is a hidden setting in Developer options in the Android operating system that allows a device owner to set any GPS location for testing purposes. To enable Developer options go to your device Settings – About and tap Build number 7 times. This may be different on some devices, in this case you have to search how to do it for your device. Please use caution by not changing other system settings.
* Now you can add multiple pins on the map and set an interval in seconds to change the location to each pin. Please note that in Android the interval will vary significantly when you turn off your screen/the device goes into sleep mode. To clear the pins, tap on Done and then long press on the map or search for a location to set a new single pin.
* Please note that this app does not change your IP address, this is not a VPN. Applications/websites that check your location based on your IP address may still detect your real location.
* Now you can access the Android system Developer options from the menu in the lower right.
* Now it works in Battery saving mode too (no GPS), so all Location modes work now. This mode does not work with Root mode.
* Please note: to disable Mock locations on your device you will need to do it from Developer options. You normally do not need to disable it back, but some apps may not like it that you have it enabled, as they can detect this. Also it is best to tap on the Stop button before you uninstall this app to get your real location back as soon as possible.
Please use this app responsibly.
And please note that we are not responsible in any way how users choose to use this tool.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) Software
– Added Move up and Move down in Favorites, Remove all in History and Favorites.
– History and Favorites can now hold up to 1000 locations.
– Added Accuracy in Settings.
– Improvements and fixes.
Please read the full description for more info.
Disclaimer for Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) app.