How To Free Download and Guide To Install Locus Map Tasker Plugin App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Locus Map Tasker Plugin software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Locus Map Tasker Plugin on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Locus Map Tasker Plugin app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Locus Map Tasker Plugin logo to start download
Q & A Of Locus Map Tasker Plugin With Features & Using Method
It makes it able to include Locus Map Add-On API in your Tasker tasks.
To use this app you need to buy Locus Map and Tasker.
• request Data from Locus Map
• execute Locus Map actions
• extend Locus Map API with remaining elevation calculations for guiding
• common usage examples
• get statistics and sensor data as Tasker Variables
• select Locus Map actions to execute
Locus Map integration (restricted, partial implementation):
• run Tasker task to pick location
• share point with Tasker task
• share geocache with Tasker task
• share track with Tasker task
• share multiple point with Tasker task
• start Tasker task to create search result
• Tasker task selection as function button
More API functions will follow if you request them Request form: https://github.com/Falcosc/locus-addon-tasker/issues
Be careful, this application is not tested on more than one device. It will fail without any reason if you did miss any precondition.
This plugin does not implement every part of Locus Map API right now because I need to know the Tasker use-case to implement a proper translation from Locus API to Tasker. If you miss something, please share your Tasker project ideas at my Github project page to tell me. Project page: https://github.com/Falcosc/locus-addon-tasker/
It is created for my personal use but I would like to share it to all people who like Tasker and won’t bother with app compilation. It is not free because every Appstore does charge some money and I don’t want to waste my time with implementing advertising into the app.
Example usage in my personal Tasker projects:
• toogle dashboard with hardware buttons
• add remaining uphill elevation of track guiding as overlay
• translate pitch angle to slope and display as overlay
• center map to gps position on custom speed threshold
• automatic Locus Map screen lock instead of android screen lock
• continue navigation to target with Google Maps
Add-on for application Locus Map
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Locus Map Tasker Plugin Software
• guide target: angle, azimuth, distance, name, time
• guide distance from start, to finish
• guide time to finish
• guide navigation point: action, distance, location, name, time
Disclaimer for Locus Map Tasker Plugin App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Locus Map Tasker Plugin software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Locus Map Tasker Plugin apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Locus Map Tasker Plugin app.