How To Free Download and Guide To Install LuPiRock RGB LED Strip Controller App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download LuPiRock RGB LED Strip Controller software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of LuPiRock RGB LED Strip Controller on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains LuPiRock RGB LED Strip Controller app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the LuPiRock RGB LED Strip Controller logo to start download
Q & A Of LuPiRock RGB LED Strip Controller With Features & Using Method
BT6500 Bluetooth controller is designed for RGB lighting effects including a fading mode, a sparkling mode by white lights with a background color still changing like pulsating disco party, a color drop mode where it looks like colors are being stacked on top of each other, a roaming mode is sampled by random combination of all at a glance. Tap the display mode stickers to enjoy a stunning alt-wave, chasing, meteors, firecrackers and rainbow patterns to enjoy your individual lighting decoration.
In addition, LuPiRock BT6500 controller allows you to play a running LEDs lucky draw casual game with a loudness sound effects speaker.
Appearance color schemes:
(1) VIVID with solid RGB color tone
(2) MILD with tinged slight flavor of color
Lighting effects display modes:
(1) Fading for fade-in and fade-out
(2) Alternative-wave with fast swaying back and forth
(3) Wiggling for soothing light in the night
(4) Sparkling bling bling effects
(5) Encounter in the distance
(6) Meteors raining effects
(7) Roulette lucky draw running LEDs casual game with
(8) Fireworks in the sky
(9) Color Drop being stacked up on top of each other
(10) Chasing cruise
(11) Roaming with random sampling hundreds of color-changing display patterns
(12) Rainbow scrolling effects
(13) Steady static light
Moving your finger on the color picker can help tinge your favorite color, just tap on the color wheel by choosing a hue from the get-go, and set the tints and shades of color as you like. Have at it!
To connect multiples BT6500-based LED strips in the playlist, just tap the paired strip’s icon or name on your phone, and make sure the BT6500 controllers are reachable over Bluetooth. LuPiRock allows you to connect and control up to three (3) sets of BT6500 at a time. Multiple Bluetooth connections let you play LED lights glow and dance to the beat, more or less in sync with music simultaneously.
When the app goes discover searching mode to find new BT6500-equipped LED strips (for example: AP4837FZ-350Q, a 5m/16.4ft RGB LED strip) to be paired in the area, the movement of unplug USB power adapter for a while and plug in again is required to complete the pairing secured process. LuPiRock offers an option to rename the paired device name at your convenience. You can alter or adapt the label of paired LED strips by long press the icon in the playlist, make it easy to keep track of which string you are going to identify it quickly.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of LuPiRock RGB LED Strip Controller Software
Disclaimer for LuPiRock RGB LED Strip Controller App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the LuPiRock RGB LED Strip Controller software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading LuPiRock RGB LED Strip Controller apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the LuPiRock RGB LED Strip Controller app.