How To Free Download and Guide To Install Magnetic Field & DC Current Detector App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Magnetic Field & DC Current Detector software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Magnetic Field & DC Current Detector on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Magnetic Field & DC Current Detector app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Magnetic Field & DC Current Detector logo to start download
Q & A Of Magnetic Field & DC Current Detector With Features & Using Method
– Precise measurement of the magnetic field strength
– Localizing of spots with electric current flowing
– Point measurements or line scan
– Measure x-, y- and z- direction of the magnetic field
– Haptic feedback for precise and “blind” localization
– Share your measurements as image or data
With the magnetic field & DC current detector, you can easily and elegantly examine the origin and strength of a magnetic field. Use line scans to investigate areas more accurate. Share your measurements as pictures or data file for yourself or your friends for interpretation.
The origin of a magnetic field is connected to high DC currents. For example, you can quickly and easily determine the location of a power supply, a large consumer, or a defective part within a device. With the haptic feedback, you can even do this without having to look at the screen. For a later evaluation, share your measurement data.
Application scenarios (examples)
– Repairing devices and individual components; device development
– Finding defective components; Troubleshooting
– Finding electrical DC currents and cables and power sources
– Measure and locate magnetic fields
– Test whether devices are switched on or off
– Test if current is at component
– Test for function of devices and parts
– Localization of power supplies
– Support in crafting, soldering construction and repairing of equipment
– Check contacts during crafting and soldering
– Estimation of electricity consumption
Please give us feedback: email@example.com
The magnetic field strength is detected with a sampling rate of 5 ms and an average of 50 ms. The accuracy is ~ 0.15 μT. In order to obtain quantitatively correct values for the magnetic fields, please calibrate the magnetic field sensor before application. You calibrate the sensor by moving the mobile phone in a loop and rotating around itself. Important: In a space where only the earth’s magnetic field is present.
Alternating currents cannot be detected. For this, we are developing another app.
SMF APPS GbR accepts no liability whatsoever. The results obtained are an orientation value.
We introduce ourselves:
The SMF APPS GbR has set itself the task to develop helpful and innovative apps based on scientific knowledge.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Magnetic Field & DC Current Detector Software
New languages (ru,es) added
Disclaimer for Magnetic Field & DC Current Detector App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Magnetic Field & DC Current Detector software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Magnetic Field & DC Current Detector apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Magnetic Field & DC Current Detector app.