How To Free Download and Guide To Install ManageEngine MDM App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download ManageEngine MDM software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of ManageEngine MDM on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains ManageEngine MDM app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the ManageEngine MDM logo to start download
Q & A Of ManageEngine MDM With Features & Using Method
Please follow these instructions to enroll your device
1. Download and install ManageEngine MDM app onto your device.
2. Enter the login credentials sent to you by your IT administrator.
3. Post authentication, your device will have profile, settings and apps deployed as required by your organization.
Note: This free MDM app from is used together with the ManageEngine MDM software to manage only Android, Samsung KNOX and SAFE devices. Your IT administrator can deploy the MDM software on a host system or access it on the cloud. The devices owners will get credentials and instructions from the IT admins on the usage of the MDM app. Thereafter, the MDM App needs to be installed on your device. It will give you access to corporate resources such as E-mail, apps, and other necessities impelled by your organization. It helps to have the devices monitored to avoid theft or violation.
ManageEngine MDM is a mobile device management software that helps enterprises monitor, control and secure mobile devices from a central location.
1. Easy enrollment.
● Enroll multiple mobile devices (smartphones/tablets) over-the-air (OTA)
● Use the bulk enrollment programs like Apple DEP, Apple Configurator, Android NFC Enrollment, Samsung KNOX/SAFE
● Create separate groups for BYOD (employee-owned) and corporate devices
2. Plan policies and restrictions
● Plan policies for Email, WiFi, VPN etc
● Restriction settings for camera, browser, apps
● Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync for email configurations
3. Manage apps
● Create app repository
● Blacklist/Whitelist apps
● Containerization for enterprise apps
4. Secure devices
● Remote lock/wipe devices
● Detect Rooted or Jail-broken devices
5. Regular monitoring
● Periodical scans
● Intuitive dashboard
● Audit reports on devices, apps, compliance
To know more about effective Android device management or Samsung KNOX / SAFE device management, visit
To get started with ManageEngine’s free MDM software, both On-Premises and Cloud, visit
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of ManageEngine MDM Software
* Remote control is now supported for Skyworth, Cipherlab, Datamini and Ascom devices.
*ManageEngine MDM is supported for Samsung Android 10 devices.
* Issue in loading web shortcuts is fixed.
Disclaimer for ManageEngine MDM App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the ManageEngine MDM software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading ManageEngine MDM apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the ManageEngine MDM app.