How To Free Download and Guide To Install MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) logo to start download
Q & A Of MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) With Features & Using Method
– User forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/routix
– With the app you can create dashboards for your MQTT enabled IoT Smart Home devices, applications and Home automation.
– Phones and tablets are supported in both orientations
– Share metrics among devices via shared topic
– Simple and easy to use dashboard-like UI
– Designed to run 24/7 (memory efficient, reconnects automatically)
– Unique to the app: Image metric and custom URLs to open
– Unlike Blynk, this app uses industry standard protocol (MQTT) instead of custom one, so it’s much easier to connect all of your smart devices together
Support for M2M, Sonoff, Electrodragon, esp8266, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Microcontrollers (MCU), sensors, computers, pumps, thermostats, remote control and other things.
Friends! This app was created for my own needs in my free from work time. I’m not making money from it. It doesn’t contain advertisements, in-app purchases or any hidden cost, so please be considerate when rate the app.
Positive ratings are appreciated! The app will evolve depending on your ratings, because I’m investing my free time in the app.
If you are native English speaker, please help me to improve English translation of the app. So, if you are feeling, that something must be re-phrased or changed in the translation, send your corrections to me please!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) Software
– Ignore clicks, if metric is in intermediate state
Disclaimer for MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) app.