How To Free Download and Guide To Install My Colony App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download My Colony software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of My Colony on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains My Colony app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the My Colony logo to start download
Q & A Of My Colony With Features & Using Method
My Colony offers both single player and multiplayer gameplay. Build your space city at your own pace, or join an online empire. My Colony is sort of a mix between the classic city builder games, real time strategy games, and civilization builder type games. There is no nickel and dime monetization in My Colony either, no diamonds to buy. Almost the entire game is free, with one single low priced Premium Upgrade available to unlock decorative structures and support the continued development of the game.
I modeled My Colony after classic PC style gameplay, and have avoided the more modern idle builder diamond fest pay to play model. You can play at your own pace. Building your city is simple enough for beginners, and advanced enough for core gamers.
Currently, My Colony features:
– 4 unique civilizations to play as
– Nearly 400 unique buildings to build
– Over ten different randomly generated map types to play on
– Game customization and modding capabilities
– Single player or multi player (both online or LAN)
– Supports touch controls, TV gamepad controls (works on most Android TV devices), responsive interface for all screen sizes, even works with bluetooth keyboard and mouse on tablet devices
– Sync progress across platforms
Basically, My Colony is the game I always wanted to play on Android but could never find in the app store. If you like games the way the used to be instead of the more modern style, give My Colony a try. And if you would like to see me add something, let me know in the comments or in the forum community. This game is for you guys, so help me make it as good as it can be!
Thanks for trying My Colony!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of My Colony Software
new Reptilian structures added
Disclaimer for My Colony App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the My Colony software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading My Colony apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the My Colony app.