How To Free Download and Guide To Install mydlink Lite App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download mydlink Lite software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of mydlink Lite on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains mydlink Lite app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the mydlink Lite logo to start download
Q & A Of mydlink Lite With Features & Using Method
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
– View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. Tablet users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
– Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
– Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
– Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your phone
– View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
– Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
– Access and view your camera’s video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
– Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
– Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
– Toggle camera’s view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
– After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
-You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
– SD Card Playback
– Camera firmware upgrade feature
– Push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
– Local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
– Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
– White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
Please check https://www.mydlink.com/content/productfamily for supported model list.
* For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* mydlink Lite officially supports Android 4.0 or above.
* The mydlink Lite app is dynamically linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite—Android.git using the git clone command.
*For tablet users, we recommend downloading the mydlink+ app.
* mydlink Lite is not guaranteed to support Android devices using “”dirty”” linux kernel (e.g. LG P990).
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of mydlink Lite Software
Disclaimer for mydlink Lite App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the mydlink Lite software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading mydlink Lite apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the mydlink Lite app.