How To Free Download and Guide To Install Naming Therapy App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Naming Therapy software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Naming Therapy on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Naming Therapy app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Naming Therapy logo to start download
Q & A Of Naming Therapy With Features & Using Method
Designed by a Speech-Language Pathologist for use in the home and clinic, this app features beautiful photos, real voice, and full customization with over 700 words included!
***Try it for FREE by downloading Language Therapy Lite***
This app has 4 parts:
1) Naming Practice: 400+ pictured nouns with an evidence-based cueing hierarchy and optional self-scoring, with the option to add your own photos and cues. The app records which cue was used to get the correct answer and produces a score report for email. Use different cues within Naming Practice to target confrontation naming, responsive naming, phrase completion, repetition, and oral reading.
2) Describe: 580+ pictures with 4-6 semantic & 4 phonemic question prompts for semantic feature analysis, phonological components analysis, and expanding expression skills. You can add your own words and select from 25 prompts to go with them. Icons representing questions prompting for information about the appearance, category, function, shape, size, color, taste, location and more surround each picture. Target sound knowledge by hearing prompts for first and last sound, rhyming words, and syllables.
3) Naming Test: a set presentation of 30 pictures with scoring and a report. This is a non-standardized test intended for screening a person’s ability to name common items. It contains common and less common items of the categories contained in this app. A perfect screener!
4) Flashcards: 700+ clear, full-color pictures including verbs and adjectives; touch to hear the spoken word or see the printed word with the ability to add your own pictures. Use the verb pictures to create sentences or implement response elaboration training.
*Limit words by syllable length to just practice the short ones or target the longer ones – perfect for apraxia
*Real recorded male voice provides a neutral accent in 5 languages with slow, natural speech for easy comprehension
*Database controls let you turn each word on or off within the app, so you can customize even further
*Tap is the only motion required – no dragging, swiping or pinching needed for new users and those with motor impairment
NO in-app purchase and NO collection or sharing of private information.
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app? We offer a wide range to choose from. Get the right one for you at https://tactustherapy.com/find
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Naming Therapy Software
Disclaimer for Naming Therapy App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Naming Therapy software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Naming Therapy apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Naming Therapy app.