How To Free Download and Guide To Install Network Analyzer Pro App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Network Analyzer Pro software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Network Analyzer Pro on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Network Analyzer Pro app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Network Analyzer Pro logo to start download
Q & A Of Network Analyzer Pro With Features & Using Method
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device’s addresses, manufacturers and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard net diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and network speed test. Finally, it shows all neighbouring wi-fi networks together with additional details such as signal strength, encryption and router manufacturer to help discovering the best channel for a wireless router. Everything works with both IPv4 and IPv6.
Wifi signal meter:
– Both graphical and textual representation showing network channels and signal strengths
– Channel usage graph – see per-channel utilization
– Wifi network type (WEP, WPA, WPA2)
– Wifi encryption (AES, TKIP)
– BSSID (router MAC address), manufacturer, WPS support
– Bandwidth (Android 6 and newer only)
– Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
– Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
– NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
– Pingability test of discovered devices
– IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
– Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
– Scan of custom IP ranges
– Possibility to set custom device name
– Filtering and search in the discovered device list
– Similar to unix netstat tool – see network connections made by other apps
– Local & remote address and port number, state of the connection
– Remote hostname
– Name of the app which made the connection
– TCP, UDP, IPv4 and IPv6
– Destination & gateway, interface used, flags
– Both IPv4 and IPv6
Ping & traceroute:
– Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
– Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
– AS number and network name information
– Complete trace route visualization on the map
– Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
– Both IPv4 and IPv6 – selectable
– Fast, adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or user specified port ranges
– Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
– Description of the known open port services
– Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
– Both IPv4 and IPv6 – selectable
– Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
– Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
– Support for A, AAAA, SOA, PTR, MX, CNAME, NS, TXT, SPF, SRV records
– Test of both download and upload speeds
– Graphical speed test view
– Speedtest history
– Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
– Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, subnet mask , signal strength, etc.
– Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, signal strength, network provider, MCC, MNC, etc.
Local service discovery:
– Bonjour service browser
– UPNP/DLNA service and device browser
– Full IPv6 support everywhere
– History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
– Export by email and other means
– Copy/paste support
– Detailed help
– Regular updates, support page
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Network Analyzer Pro Software
Disclaimer for Network Analyzer Pro App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Network Analyzer Pro software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Network Analyzer Pro apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Network Analyzer Pro app.