How To Free Download and Guide To Install Network Connections App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Network Connections software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Network Connections on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Network Connections app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Network Connections logo to start download
Q & A Of Network Connections With Features & Using Method
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the ‘secrets’ of your apps.
– Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
– Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
– Displays detailed IP information for each connection – IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
– Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it – permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
– Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
– Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to use it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs – Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN – IP information
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Network Connections Software
Disclaimer for Network Connections App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Network Connections software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Network Connections apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Network Connections app.