How To Free Download and Guide To Install NetX Network Tools App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download NetX Network Tools software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of NetX Network Tools on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains NetX Network Tools app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the NetX Network Tools logo to start download
Q & A Of NetX Network Tools With Features & Using Method
– Discovers all devices connected at the network.
– Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain.
– Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
– Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
– Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
– Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
– Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnet mask, gateway, DNS).
– Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
– Wifi scanner: find nearby wifi.
– WIfi analyzer: displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
– Shows graphically the band width and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks.
– Network monitor. Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
– Network security. Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
– Ping tools. It’s possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
– Port scanner to scan the most common port used.
– Themes available.
– Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
Follow me on Twitter @developerNetGEL in order to share ideas, opinions, support and to be informed about new release.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of NetX Network Tools Software
Added new icons
Disclaimer for NetX Network Tools App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the NetX Network Tools software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading NetX Network Tools apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the NetX Network Tools app.