How To Free Download and Guide To Install Neutron Music Player App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Neutron Music Player software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Neutron Music Player on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Neutron Music Player app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Neutron Music Player logo to start download
Q & A Of Neutron Music Player With Features & Using Method
Neutron is an advanced music player with platform-independent unique 32/64-bit audio engine which produces the highest quality sound of Hi-Fi grade.
Neutron can output hi-res audio directly to the internal DAC (if supported) and offers a rich set of digital tools (DSP) for modifying sound. It is the only application capable of sending audio to the network renderers (UPnP/DLNA, Chromecast) with all DSP effects applied including true gapless playback. Render PCM to DSD in real-time by utilizing a unique oversampling mode, if device supports DSD!
Neutron is equipped with a specialized user interface with advanced options, rich set of controls and is designed specifically for audiophiles and those who are really in love with music!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (HD audio).
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
* Hi-Res Audio support (up to 32-bit, 768 kHz):
– devices with on-board Hi-Res Audio DACs
– DAPs: iBasso DX150-DX220, Cayin i5-N5ii, Fiio X5-X7-M6-M11, HiBy R6 (+PRO)
* Bit-perfect playback.
* Audio formats: MP2, MP3, OGG/Vorbis, FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE, WV, MPC, WAV, AU, AIFF, audio MPG/MPEG/AVI, iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
* Native DSD (direct or DoP), DSD.
* Multi-channel native DSD (4.0 – 5.1: ISO, DFF, DSF).
* Output all to DSD.
* DSD to PCM decoding.
* DSD formats: DFF, DSF, ISO SACD/DVD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast, Shoutcast).
* Supports large media libraries.
* Network music sources:
– SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
– UPnP/DLNA media server;
– SFTP (over SSH) server;
– FTP server;
– WebDAV server.
* Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* 32-bit output on Android 5+ (IEEE 754, optional).
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects).
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
* DSP effects:
– Parametric Equalizer (4-60 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
– Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
– Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
– Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones);
– Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range);
– Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
– Dithering (minimize quantization);
– Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction);
– Phase Inversion (channel polarity change).
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain from metadata.
* Gapless playback (sample accurate).
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Balance (L/R).
* Mono mode.
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by ‘Album Artist’ category.
* Folder mode.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: sleep, wake.
* Android Auto.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Indonesian, Malay, Nederlands, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
Try Eval version before buying!
NEON optimized APK for 32-bit ARMv7 CPUs:
Please report bugs directly by e-mail or via forum.
Follow us on Twitter:
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Neutron Music Player Software
– UI – Spectrum Analyzer – Delay option: to delay spectrum for N milliseconds;
– support for COVERART tag in Vorbis tags;
– display track title – album – artist when playback control panel is hidden.
* Optimize EQ plot drawing performance.
* Improved speed of Chromecast Audio device detection.
– Chromecast: could not change frequency while playing;
– discovery of Chromecast Audio groups;
– Opus Replay Gain reading (using Q7.8 version as per RFC7845);
– CUE readingb bug.
Disclaimer for Neutron Music Player App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Neutron Music Player software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Neutron Music Player apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Neutron Music Player app.