How To Free Download and Guide To Install NFC TagInfo by NXP App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download NFC TagInfo by NXP software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of NFC TagInfo by NXP on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains NFC TagInfo by NXP app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the NFC TagInfo by NXP logo to start download
Q & A Of NFC TagInfo by NXP With Features & Using Method
Are you interested to see which technology is driving the contactless cards in your hand?
Do you want to look behind the scenes and explore which NFC-enabled items you and your friends have? Right here you can find the answer. Scan it using TagInfo.
TagInfo is the second application provided to you by NXP Semiconductors that utilizes the Near Field Communication technology. NXP Semiconductors is the co-inventor of NFC and we do not only provide services to professionals but we like to provide utilities and apps for the masses as well. We are keen to help you explore NFC features of your devices and to make you enjoy the technology.
– Value checker function for a selected range of public transport systems
– Identify applications contained on cards and tags
– Identify IC types and IC manufacturer
– Extract and analyze NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
– Read out and display the complete tag memory layout
– Supports for all kind of NFC Forum record types (let us know if you find anything missing)
– Explore details around contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled item in general
– Help mobile developers to detect configuration errors on contactless cards
– Provide an easy and cost effective analysis of contactless card
– Wide range of UI and application configurations
– Creation and sharing of analysis reports
The TagInfo application allows you to browse the content of public transport and payment cards that are based on a contactless technology compatible with NFC in your device.
Some of these applications supported are:
– CLIPPER, all-in-one transit card, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
– Kiev Metro, Kiev, Ukraine
– ORCA, one regional card for all, Puget Sound region, WA, USA
– OV-chipkaart, openbaar vervoer chipkaart (public transport chip card), The Netherlands
– Oyster, electronic ticketing, Greater London area, United Kingdom (some cards don’t support public access)
– Myki, Victoria, Australia
– Moscow Metro, Moscow, Russia
– Nol Silver and Gold Card, Dubai, UAE
– Octopus, Hong Kong, China
– Suica, Super Urban Intelligent Card, Japan
– T:kort, Kolumbuskort, NSB-kort, Ruter Reisekortet, Norway
…and more. We are continuously working to enable more card schemes when application owners and system provider provide information on how to access content on their contactless cards.
In addition to its use as value checker TagInfo will identify many additional applications like
– Electronic Identity Documents
– ExpressPay, contactless payment card, American Express
– PayPass, contactless payment card, MasterCard
– payWave, contactless payment card, Visa
– Zip, contactless payment card, Discover Network
…and many more.
Please note that based on the contained security mechanisms of such applications no access to the actual contained data is provided by our application.
On top of the consumer focused functions it explores the full details of openly accessible information on contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled items. It lists information like
– IC manufacturer
– IC type
– Card OS (if present)
– NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
– IC memory size, IC configuration
– Technologies and standards supported
In addition to the above it supports the full content browsing and analysis of all four NFC Forum Tag Types, all MIFARE based systems, all NTAG based systems and all ICODE based systems. Its support is not limited to products of NXP Semiconductors but actually covers a very wide range of the most deployed products and systems using NFC-enabled and compatible contactless technologies all around the world.
The full coverage and ease of use makes an NFC-enabled device to become a powerful handheld analyzer for hobbyists exploring the capabilities of NFC-enabled items and compatible devices as well as for professionals helping them to identify configuration problems and data formatting issues.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of NFC TagInfo by NXP Software
Disclaimer for NFC TagInfo by NXP App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the NFC TagInfo by NXP software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading NFC TagInfo by NXP apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the NFC TagInfo by NXP app.