How To Free Download and Guide To Install Nice Simple Clock (Widget) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Nice Simple Clock (Widget) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Nice Simple Clock (Widget) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Nice Simple Clock (Widget) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Nice Simple Clock (Widget) logo to start download
Q & A Of Nice Simple Clock (Widget) With Features & Using Method
A simple yet customizable clock widget with colorful semi-transparent background
– Minimalistic style
– Colorful semi-transparent background (You have the complete control of the color, transparency, and even the roundness of the rounded edges / corners)
– Customizable text size, fatness, and color
– Customizable time and date formats
– Live preview of the customized clock in the setting screen
– Possibility to have more than one Nice Simple Clock widgets on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
– Custom time offset option for displaying time in different timezones
– Custom year offset option for special calendar systems
– Ability to launch any user-selected application (e.g. alarm clock) upon a click on the widget
– Different widget sizes support
– Battery-friendly design
How to use:
This is a widget for your homescreen (desktop). To use it, please follow these simple steps.
For newer versions of Android (e.g. 4.0), you may drag and drop a “Nice Simple Clock Widget” item from the Widgets tab of your app list to the homescreen. You may refer to this demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAWx7gsJ-o
For older versions (e.g. 2.3.3) you can long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen, then select Widgets and choose a “Nice Simple Clock Widget” item.
Different widget items correspond to different widget sizes (e.g. 1×1, 2×2, etc.).
After adding the clock widget to your homescreen, tapping it will open the configuration window. You can add more than one “Nice Simple Clock Widget” to your homescreen and each of them can have its own unique settings.
*NOTE* If the time does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Nice Simple Clock (Widget) Software
– Removed links to my other apps
Disclaimer for Nice Simple Clock (Widget) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Nice Simple Clock (Widget) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Nice Simple Clock (Widget) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Nice Simple Clock (Widget) app.