How To Free Download and Guide To Install nRF Connect for Mobile App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download nRF Connect for Mobile software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of nRF Connect for Mobile on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains nRF Connect for Mobile app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the nRF Connect for Mobile logo to start download
Q & A Of nRF Connect for Mobile With Features & Using Method
– Scans for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices
– Parses advertisement data
– Shows RSSI graph, allows export to CSV and Excel formats
– Connects to a connectible the Bluetooth LE device
– Discoveries and parses services and characteristics
– Allows to read and write characteristics
– Allows to enable and disable notifications and indications
– Supports Reliable Write
– Parses number of characteristics adopted by Bluetooth SIG
– Bluetooth LE advertising (Android 5+ required)
– Read and update PHY (Android 8+ required)
– GATT Server configuration
– Supports Device Firmware Update (DFU) profile which let the user to upload a new application, SoftDevice or a bootloader over-the-air (OTA)
– Supports McuMgr, profile that lets the user control and update Zephyr-based devices
– Supports the Nordic UART Service
– Allow to record and replay common operations using Macros
– Allows to perform automated tests defined in XML file on Bluetooth LE devices.
Visit the GitHub page: https://github.com/NordicSemiconductor/Android-nRF-Connect for more information about automated tests.
– Supported on Android version 4.3 or later.
– nRF5x Development kits can be ordered from http://www.nordicsemi.com/eng/Buy-Online.
– The nRF51 and nRF52 SDKs and SoftDevices are available on-line at http://developer.nordicsemi.com
Works well with nRF Logger application, that will store your logs in case something bad happens with nRF Connect.
Download nRF Logger from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=no.nordicsemi.android.log
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of nRF Connect for Mobile Software
– CRC calculation fixed in DFU.
13.12.2019 – version 4.24.0
– Saving and exporting data fixed on Android 10. Now on all devices running Android KitKat or newer, the app will ask for destination folder which makes storage permission no longer required.
– Number of bugs fixed. Should run smoother than smoothie now.
Disclaimer for nRF Connect for Mobile App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the nRF Connect for Mobile software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading nRF Connect for Mobile apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the nRF Connect for Mobile app.