How To Free Download and Guide To Install Offline English Arabic Dictionary App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Offline English Arabic Dictionary software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Offline English Arabic Dictionary on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Offline English Arabic Dictionary app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Offline English Arabic Dictionary logo to start download
Q & A Of Offline English Arabic Dictionary With Features & Using Method
Offline English Arabic Dictionary
* Over 89.000 words and expressions
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, no extra files to download! The best translator for your trips, your studies, or when no data connection is available.
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Arabic (if installed) using Android’s built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Arabic fonts and Arabic keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This application is FREE and supported by ads. The internet access permission is only used to load the ads.
Q: Why I cannot see the Arabic fonts?
A: Some Android device manufacturers don’t provide Arabic fonts with the Android system. Currently, the only solution is to install the fonts after rooting the device. This procedure will immediately void the device warranty.
Please take into account this is a manufacturer’s issue and there little we can do to fix it from the application.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, etc)
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu –> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Arabic (if installed)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Offline English Arabic Dictionary Software
Disclaimer for Offline English Arabic Dictionary App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Offline English Arabic Dictionary software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Offline English Arabic Dictionary apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Offline English Arabic Dictionary app.