How To Free Download and Guide To Install Olivetti Mobile Print App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Olivetti Mobile Print software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Olivetti Mobile Print on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Olivetti Mobile Print app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Olivetti Mobile Print logo to start download
Q & A Of Olivetti Mobile Print With Features & Using Method
• Print photos and documents stored on your Android mobile device. Mobile Print can handle a wide range of file formats, including .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, .TIFF, and .TXT or Google Docs. You can also print .HTML files at lower resolution
• Scan your documents on a compatible printing device and save them to your Android mobile device or a supported external service
• Attach and send documents that are stored within the app by email
• Print webpages accessed through the app’s built-in web browser
The following external services are supported in Mobile Print:
• Google Drive
• SMB (Shared Folder)
The Mobile Print app is compatible with the following Android mobile devices and Olivetti printing devices:
• Android mobile devices running Android version 4.4 or later
• Olivetti printing devices that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
d-Color P221 Special
d-Copia 403MF plus
d-Copia 404MF plus
d-Color MF2603 plus
d-Color MF2604 plus
d-COPIA 3502MF plus
d-COPIA 3002MF plus
d-COLOR MF2624 plus
d-COLOR P2226 plus
(some devices may not be available in your region)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Olivetti Mobile Print Software
Snap ‘n Print
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Disclaimer for Olivetti Mobile Print App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Olivetti Mobile Print software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Olivetti Mobile Print apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Olivetti Mobile Print app.