How To Free Download and Guide To Install Onkyo HF Player App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Onkyo HF Player software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Onkyo HF Player on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Onkyo HF Player app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Onkyo HF Player logo to start download
Q & A Of Onkyo HF Player With Features & Using Method
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 or DAC-HA300, Pioneer XPA-700 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• Updated user interface
• Music lyrics supported by petit lyrics
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Resume Playback Function
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Tab based sorting, such as Artist name, Album name, Playlist, etc. Tab order can be arranged in settings
• Folder based playback
• Scrobble with Last.fm
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Playlist creation and editing
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
• Volume control function for USB-audio-compatible external hardware using volume keys of Android devices
• Link into OnkyoMusic(where available) and download purchased music directly
• Replay Gain (supported on paid version)
• Real-time volume normalizer (supported on paid version)
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Requires Android 4.1 or later.
* Operation of this application is not guaranteed for all devices.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Onkyo HF Player Software
Disclaimer for Onkyo HF Player App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Onkyo HF Player software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Onkyo HF Player apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Onkyo HF Player app.