How To Free Download and Guide To Install Optic – Photo Gallery (Beta) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Optic – Photo Gallery (Beta) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Optic – Photo Gallery (Beta) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Optic – Photo Gallery (Beta) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Optic – Photo Gallery (Beta) logo to start download
Q & A Of Optic – Photo Gallery (Beta) With Features & Using Method
Completely Offline: Optic will never include any type of internet or location permissions. Your files and information will never leave your device.
Secure: Store albums in a Vault with fingerprint security and stop others from swiping with SwipeLock Technology.
Modern Design: Inspired by the Material Design guidelines, using color palettes and transition animations.
FREE: My philosophy is “don’t charge for something that people can already get for free”. There are plenty of gallery options available but nothing fit exactly what I was looking for, so I created my own. I decided to make it available for everyone else who felt the same way.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Optic – Photo Gallery (Beta) Software
– Add support for mkv files
– Fix crash deleting files on full screen view
– Add bottom menu bar for image actions
– Update libraries
Disclaimer for Optic – Photo Gallery (Beta) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Optic – Photo Gallery (Beta) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Optic – Photo Gallery (Beta) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Optic – Photo Gallery (Beta) app.