How To Free Download and Guide To Install Orxy: Tor Proxy App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Orxy: Tor Proxy software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Orxy: Tor Proxy on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Orxy: Tor Proxy app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Orxy: Tor Proxy logo to start download
Q & A Of Orxy: Tor Proxy With Features & Using Method
Orxy is an Orbot alternative that supports devices running the latest Android. Orxy protects network traffic using The Onion Router (Tor) network. Tor encrypts the data and sends it through random points across the world to hide where the connection started. For example, while using Orxy, a website you visit might think you’re looking at it from another country.
Orxy also lets apps understand .onion addresses, which are special names that point to hidden services within the Tor network, sometimes referred to as the ‘Hidden Web,’ ‘Dark Net,’ or ‘Deep Web.’ Try it out: http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
To benefit from Orxy, you must configure your apps to use it as a proxy. Orxy provides a local Socks5 proxy on port 6150 (and 9050) and an HTTP proxy on port 8118.
Avoid the hassle of configuration and protect apps that have no proxy settings, like YouTube, bitcoin clients, or the Play store, by installing the Orxify plugin (http://goo.gl/ymr12A). Orxify automatically manages all app traffic transparently, without requiring special configuration or root access. No configuration prevents mistakes that could potentially leak information.
In addition to using Tor to anonymize your traffic, optionally subscribe to our proxy service and hide the Tor traffic from your ISP, which is especially useful if your ISP blocks Tor traffic. Orxy will send the Tor traffic in an encrypted tunnel through one of our proxies, making it appear like an access to a regular HTTPS protected site. Your data is protected from us by Tor, and Tor traffic is hidden from your ISP by the tunnel. Try it free for 3 days, just click ‘Hide Tor Traffic’ within Orxy.
Firefox supports proxy settings by entering about:config in the address bar, search ‘proxy’, and setting the following:
– network.proxy.type = 1
– network.proxy.socks = 127.0.0.1
– network.proxy.socks_port = 6150
– network.proxy.socks_remote_dns to true (click ‘toggle’)
For the Twitter app: Settings -> Enable HTTP Proxy -> set Proxy Host to localhost and Proxy Port to 8118
Visit http://goo.gl/GHjqgs for more info on Tor, including tips on remaining anonymous and protecting yourself.
– If you log in to a website using your username and password, you are no longer anonymous to that website.
– Logging in to sensitive sites while using Orxy, such as online banking or email sites, is not recommended. These sites usually have checks to verify your identity using your common locations. If you suddenly appear as logging in from another country, you may get blocked. You must also be careful to ensure proper HTTPS is used to prevent someone from seeing your password. It’s best to simply avoid these sites to be safe.
– Google search will sometimes present a CAPTCHA while using Orxy. If it persists, use another anonymous friendly search engine such as http://ddg.gg (or http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion)
Email any bugs, comments, or questions.
Note: Anonimizing traffic can be slow: it may be sent over many hops around the world. The Samsung app com.sec.msc.nts.android.proxy interferes with Orweb, please disable it if you have connectivity problems.
Follow @orxify for updates: https://twitter.com/orxify
This product is produced independently from the Tor® anonymity software and carries no guarantee from The Tor Project about quality, suitability or anything else. Do not use without knowing the inherent risks and limitations of Tor. Use at your own risk.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Orxy: Tor Proxy Software
– Update tor to 0.4.2.8
– Update tor to 0.4.1.9
– Update openssl to 1.1.1g
– Update openssl to 1.1.1f
– Update tor to 0.4.1.8
– Update openssl to 1.1.1e
2.0.23: (If installed, requires latest Orxify (> 2.1.11)
– Update tor to 0.3.5.7
– Update openssl to 1.1.1a
– 64-bit support
– Updated design
– Start on Boot
– New Advanced settings for Orxify:
— Exclude apps from Tor
— Disable Tor controlled DNS
– Tunnel fixed for more devices
Disclaimer for Orxy: Tor Proxy App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Orxy: Tor Proxy software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Orxy: Tor Proxy apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Orxy: Tor Proxy app.