How To Free Download and Guide To Install Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking logo to start download
Q & A Of Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking With Features & Using Method
Float widgets and custom apps on top of other applications to increase your productivity and enjoy true multitasking!
With Overlays, you can choose between total automation and manual triggers.
* Float widgets and custom apps (floating windows) only when a specific app is running
* Choose between fully automated and manual triggers
* Minimize your floating apps to floating bubbles
* Listen to music while using other apps
* Count things when playing a game
* Multitask on your secondary screen (Samsung Dex)
* Turn any website to a floating app
* Create custom floating apps of your own
* Show your music widget when you plug your headset
* Float a screen filter to reduce screen brightness even more!
* The options are endless!
Included custom floating apps
– Floating Widgets
– Floating Shortcuts
– Floating Browser
– Floating Media Player, Video & Audio (Pro)
– Floating YouTube (Web app, not affiliated with YouTube LLC)
– Floating Tally Counter (Pro)
– Floating Volume Control (Pro)
– Floating Navigation Bar (Assistive touch)
– Floating Screenshot button (Android 9.0+)
– Floating Screen Filter
– Floating Sidebar
– Floating Clipboard (Pro, Android 9 and below)
– Floating Timer
– Floating Stopwatch
– Floating Simple Text
– Floating Google Maps (Route preview only)
– Floating Google Translate
– Floating Camera
– Floating Calculator
– Floating Dialer and Contacts
– Floating Flashlight, WiFi & Bluetooth toggle, Battery, Weather and Clock
Customize your experience:
– Click through
– Different size and position per screen orientation
– Different move options
– Show only on portrait/landscape
– Unique animations (Pro)
– Background color and transparency
– Z-Order: Sort overlays in layers (Pro)
– Align to grid
– Many other options to fully customize your experience!
Automatic and manual triggers
– Running Application
– System Events
– Tasker integration (Pro) for full automation
– Floating Sidebar – swipe your screen edge to reveal the sidebar
– Long press Home button
– Launcher Shortcuts
– Lock screen only (Android 7.1 and below)
– Quick Setting Tile (Android 7.0+)
Need help? Something’s not working?
Don’t just rate 1*. Contact me at email@example.com. I’m very responsive and always continue to improve Overlays and add new features.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking Software
* Widgets setting updated with more options.
* Overlays is now deprecated for Android 7.0 and below users.
* Crash and bug fixes
Disclaimer for Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Overlays: Floating Apps Multitasking app.