How To Free Download and Guide To Install OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility logo to start download
Q & A Of OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility With Features & Using Method
OvuView tracks your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app will help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView will chart your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Trivial Counting Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• an exceptional degree of customization (tracked symptoms, colors)
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• reliable and secure data synchronization and backup using Google’s compute engine
• account and data sharing between users with per symptom access control
• timeline view with filters, facilitating a streamlined UX during typical day to day usage
• calendar view
• full text search
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• color themes
• password protection
• cycle and method management
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility Software
– announcement about owner change
– migrate from GCM to FCM
– library updates, bugfixes
Disclaimer for OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility app.