How To Free Download and Guide To Install Pace Control – running pacer App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Pace Control – running pacer software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Pace Control – running pacer on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Pace Control – running pacer app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Pace Control – running pacer logo to start download
Q & A Of Pace Control – running pacer With Features & Using Method
• Would you like to improve the quality of your training and run exactly as fast as you should?
• During a race do you think you run quite slow while in fact you start too fast and you are too tired later to finish in planned time?
• Would you like to run using the negative split strategy, but you find it too difficult to calculate and check split times?
• Have you ever dreamt of the possibility to run together with an experienced pace maker?
• Have you ever wanted to race agaist a friend who lives far away and it is difficult to meet him to run together?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you will probably be a happy Pace Control app user!
If you face the issue that Pace Control does not track your whole run and/or does not save it, make sure you disable any battery optimizations for Pace Control in Android settings. You can find detailed information on the following site helpful: https://dontkillmyapp.com/.
• Reliable pace information – pace calculation algorithm optimized to handle the gps signal in a way which results in stable and reliable readings.
• REMOTE RACE – run a race against your friend, who can be far far away from you, with real-time feedback. Read more at: https://pacecontrol.pbksoft.com/remote-race.html.
• Finish time prediction – calculation of estimated finish time based on distance already achieved and current pace.
• Shadow runner – tracking race progress vs a virtual runner running in a predefined time and using a predefined strategy.
• Negative split – improve your results by running using the negative split strategy (start slower and gradually speed up).
• Voice feedback – no need to look at your phone to get information, you will hear the messages read to you in your headphones.
• Save to GPX – tracks you run with the app can be saved to gpx files, so they can be imported to external tools or sites for analysis.
• Export to Endomondo – possibility to export workouts to external running service: Endomondo.
• Map – you can see the track you run on the map.
• Totally free! – all of this is available for free. No hidden costs, no paid subscriptions.
Pace Control is translated (including voice feedback) to: English, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese. If you want to help us translate the app to any other language, please, contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, do not use Google Play as a support tool. We will be happy if you leave a comment about our app there to let others know what you think about the app, but we cannot use Google Play as a place where support requests are collected and processed. For details about getting the support, visit https://pacecontrol.pbksoft.com/support.html.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Pace Control – running pacer Software
• Export to Endomondo fixed.
• Greek translation added.
• Compatibility improvements for Android 9 Pie and later (e.g. fixed font color in menus).
• Some bugs got fixed.
Disclaimer for Pace Control – running pacer App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Pace Control – running pacer software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Pace Control – running pacer apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Pace Control – running pacer app.