How To Free Download and Guide To Install Package Manager App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Package Manager software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Package Manager on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Package Manager app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Package Manager logo to start download
Q & A Of Package Manager With Features & Using Method
Using powerful filter capabilities you can see specific apps, both installed by you as well as by the manufacturer or Google (these are called system apps/packages). You can filter by apps which have security risks, like reading your messages or those with built in billing. Apps can be viewed by installation date allowing you to find new apps immediately.
You can also view source folder, size, launch intent and detailed permissions of apps. If you need to send your apps directly to a friend over email you can do that with App Toolkit, and this feature also allows you to save the app to the cloud or external storage. Apart from this, App Toolkit also generates a detailed report for each app which can be saved to a file or sent over email.
Detailed capabilities of App Toolkit are listed below:
* Filter apps which have a security risk like access to your messages or internal billing
* Make a comprehensive report on each app including security information. This report can be shared with other users
* Filter packages to narrow your search down to a few apps matching some criterion. For example you can focus on packages installed in last 30 days, or a year, or those that exceed a certain size
* Share links to any of your app with friends
* Look at the date packages were first installed as well as last updated
* Find the folder location and the file name packages were installed in
* Backup multiple packages file into the Cloud, external storage or other storage devices
* Send multiple package files via email
* Uninstall several apps via multi-choice selection (a confirmation is still required for uninstalling each package)
* Launch any installed application by clicking on icon. App Toolkit can be your central place to launch apps without having to swipe to find apps spread out in different screens
* Find your apps via a text based search
Designed with efficiency the app takes up only a few MB of space in your phone or tablet. The FREE version of the app has full functionality but ONLY 3 apps can be selected at a time for reporting, sharing & removal purposes. The PRO version has no limitations and you can upgrade to the PRO version any time after downloading the FREE app.
For more information please visit: http://www.coju.mobi
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Package Manager Software
Disclaimer for Package Manager App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Package Manager software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Package Manager apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Package Manager app.