How To Free Download and Guide To Install Pain Tracker & Diary App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Pain Tracker & Diary software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Pain Tracker & Diary on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Pain Tracker & Diary app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Pain Tracker & Diary logo to start download
Q & A Of Pain Tracker & Diary With Features & Using Method
This app was designed by an MD pain specialist and PhD pharmacologist to help users with chronic pain create a comprehensive picture-diary of the different types of pain felt throughout the day. By keeping such a detailed diary, users can now see and better understand what they have been feeling and if the treatments being tried are helping them.
TRACK IT BETTER. TREAT IT BETTER.
Using patent-pending technology, you can now distinctly track, map, and monitor the intensity, pattern, and extent-of-spread of at least 12 different types of pain on your mobile device. We’ve also added a separate tracking system for numbness.
PAIN IS LIFE-CHANGING.
When you are suffering with pain, what you want is to get better again and be able to help your doctor understand what you are feeling.
Tracking your pain is important in treating your pain. When your healthcare team can see exactly how your pain changes over time, trends can emerge that might otherwise go unnoticed.
Pain is a complex sensation that can constantly change with varying intensities, textures, locations, and patterns of spread. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from a severe type of chronic pain called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
Nanolume® makes it easy for you to track, analyze, and map at least 12 distinct types of pain every day. By more completely knowing what types of pain a person is suffering with, such knowledge can be used to improve the basis upon which your diagnosis and treatment can be developed and/or adjusted.
PAIN IS DIFFERENT.
Pain is a subjective (not objective) sensation — it cannot be measured by a medical device. Its assessment relies on the ability of a person to accurately describe and communicate what he or she feels.
This app helps you explain and show to others precisely what you feel every day.
For each diary entry (pain picture):
• Choose from a list of at least 12 uniquely different pain types; you can even choose multiple types of pain — each one layered separately.
• Select the intensity of each pain type.
• Use your finger or a stylus pen to draw an “outline” around the location where each type of pain is felt. Want to “outline” a smaller area of pain on your face, fingers, or toes? Use our new “DOUBLE-TAP-TO-ZOOM” feature to expand your view.
• The app automatically calculates (estimates) the % body surface area covered (affected) by each (or all) type(s) of pain.
• Open a saved entry (pain picture) and look at the location of each unique pain type (by touching the pain type you want to see) or look at how all the pain types overlap together (by touching “All Layers”). Swipe the picture left or right to review how your pain changes over time.
• Add “Notes” for additional details.
• Miss an entry? Go back and recreate a “pain picture” from the past; then, use the “Calendar” icon to backdate the recreated entry.
• View a summary of your data in “Charts”.
INCLUDED APP FUNCTIONS.
• Unlimited Pain Entries. An unlimited number of entries can be saved and tracked (data summarized in “Charts”).
• Copy/Edit. Copy or edit-a-copy of a previous pain entry.
• Numbness. Track numbness along with pain entries (data charted separately).
• Custom Pain Types. Define up to 3 customized pain types.
• Interactive Summary & Animation. Play an animation of your saved data showing how “each” of your pain types, or “all” of your pain types, change within any time period you choose by selecting the corresponding start/stop dates.
• Calendar. Touch the “Calendar” icon to backdate any pain-picture you draw to create a record of what you remember feeling from the past.
• Export. New!!! Share a PDF of your charts, pictures, and notes; or, a CSV file of your numeric data.
Data is stored on your device and is not saved/stored by Nanolume®, LLC.
Copyright © 2014-2020 Nanolume® LLC. All rights reserved. Patent Pending.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Pain Tracker & Diary Software
This version also includes a fix for an alignment problem on certain device screen sizes that could cause the left edges of the Pain Intensity and Coverage charts on the Interactive Summary screen to be misaligned.
Disclaimer for Pain Tracker & Diary App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Pain Tracker & Diary software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Pain Tracker & Diary apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Pain Tracker & Diary app.