How To Free Download and Guide To Install Panoramas from Flickr VR App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Panoramas from Flickr VR software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Panoramas from Flickr VR on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Panoramas from Flickr VR app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Panoramas from Flickr VR logo to start download
Q & A Of Panoramas from Flickr VR With Features & Using Method
Steps to start viewing photos:
1. Press the “Install” button.
2. After the installation is complete, start the “Panoramas from Flickr” application on your phone.
3. Insert your phone into a Google Cardboard (or similar) viewer. Get your viewer at https://goo.gl/5OgX7A (decent viewers cost between US $20 – $30).
4. Enjoy the view of a panoramic photo from Flickr!
5. To view a different photo, push down and leave the trigger on your Cardboard TWICE (like a double click). Or you can also press “Fire1” TWICE on your bluetooth controller.
6. Please visit the authors of the photos to show your support for their work!
7. (Experimental) Tilt phone by 90 degrees (like the Cardboard demo app) to view endless 3d images (31,254 photos indexed).
8. (Experimental) Tilt phone by 90 degrees AGAIN to view 3d panoramas (15 photos indexed). Finally, tilt phone by 90 degrees AGAIN to return to normal endless panoramas.
Tip: Increase your screen brightness for best results.
1. This is a beta test version to seek feedback, so if you encounter problems please let me know your problem and phone model in the comments. This will help me fix the problem.
2. The photos are owned by their respective credited authors. ‘Virtual Places’ is only a viewing tool for such photos, and does not own or profit from them.
3. This application is not affiliated with Flickr.
4. ‘Virtual Places’ does not filter or censor photos from Flickr. Some user-supplied content from Flickr may be unsuitable for minors, parental guidance is advised.
1. To view a different photo, push down and leave the trigger TWICE (like a double click). Or press “Fire1” on your controller TWICE.
2. To look behind you, push down and leave the trigger ONCE and wait for a second. Or press “Fire1” on your controller ONCE, and wait for a second.
3. Switching modes:
3a. Tilt phone by 90 degrees ONCE to view 3d images.
3b. Tilt phone by 90 degrees AGAIN to view 3d panoramas.
3c. Tilt phone by 90 degrees AGAIN to return to regular panoramas.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Panoramas from Flickr VR Software
Disclaimer for Panoramas from Flickr VR App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Panoramas from Flickr VR software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Panoramas from Flickr VR apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Panoramas from Flickr VR app.