How To Free Download and Guide To Install Paranormal Ghost Radio -Entertaining EVP Simulator App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Paranormal Ghost Radio -Entertaining EVP Simulator software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Paranormal Ghost Radio -Entertaining EVP Simulator on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Paranormal Ghost Radio -Entertaining EVP Simulator app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Paranormal Ghost Radio -Entertaining EVP Simulator logo to start download
Q & A Of Paranormal Ghost Radio -Entertaining EVP Simulator With Features & Using Method
We’ve put a lot of effort into making this simulator easy to use, so that both professional and enthusiast users fully can enjoy it.
The term Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) is the collective name for the sounds sometimes detected on electronic recordings and reminiscent of human speech. These sounds are usually found in recordings with noise or poor radio reception, and is considered by Paranormal investigators to be the voices of paranormal beings such as ghosts and similar energy based entities. Please note that there is currently no scientific evidence of this to be the case.
EVP is a form of Instrumental Trans-Communication (ITC), a term coined by professor Ernst Senkowski in the 1970s.
This simulator has taken the traditional radio-based ghostbox concept to the next level, and also incorporates an EMF (Electromagnetic Field) scanner. The app tries to as closely as possible mimic a physical ghostbox by generating audible speech by identifying meaningful phrases and words from a randomly generated noise signal. Please visit our website to read more about the ITC method implemented in the app.
*** Features ***
* A built-in EMF scanner: This is 100% based on sensor data readings from the physical magnetometer sensor in your device and is also used as entropy for the randomly generated noise signal which together with the Mersenne Twister is used to provide as close to true randomness as possible on a digital device using PRNG.
* Quick text log: Tap on the main TV screen to toggle between modes.
* Text log screen: The persistent text log is where you can sort, share and delete.
* Record your sessions with or without the microphone of your device.
* Real-time audio visualization: Oscilloscope, Spectrometer and Voicegram (tap to toggle).
* In-app audio analyzer; which enables you to further study your recordings by audio visualization and changing the playback rate.
* Open your recordings in compatible audio apps with the touch of a button.
* Auto Recording only produces recordings when an anomaly is encountered in the random signal: a sequence of data that diverts from normal distribution.
* Vibration and audible alarms.
* Multiple UI themes.
* Share your recordings with friends and family.
*** Languages ***
Full support for English (US/UK), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
*** Contact/Support ***
* Use the help buttons, located on every screen, to start the in-app guides.
* Reach us by email, our support site https://paranormalsoftware.com/support, or from the Settings screen.
* Twitter https://twitter.com/GhostRadioEVP
* Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ghostevpradio
* Our mailing list http://tiny.cc/ghostradiomail
* The Ghost Radio website: https://paranormalsoftware.com/apps/ghostradio
*** Usage ***
* Patience is required; Don’t expect amazing results after just a couple of minutes. The signal analyzer needs time to calibrate, and may initially not detect any patterns at all.
* The app auto calibrates when started and when fully calibrated the signal anomaly detection and audio quality is usually improved.
We hope that you, like many others already have, will have an exciting time using Ghost EVP Radio. Thanks for downloading!
Every effort has been made to make this app truly unique, but we can offer no guarantee that you will get specific results by using it. Since the results of this app can’t been scientifically verified, it should be considered not as a tool but as an entertaining experience for people with an interest in the tools used by real-world ghost hunters. Please use it responsibly and with common sense.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Paranormal Ghost Radio -Entertaining EVP Simulator Software
Disclaimer for Paranormal Ghost Radio -Entertaining EVP Simulator App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Paranormal Ghost Radio -Entertaining EVP Simulator software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Paranormal Ghost Radio -Entertaining EVP Simulator apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Paranormal Ghost Radio -Entertaining EVP Simulator app.