How To Free Download and Guide To Install Peakbagger App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Peakbagger software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Peakbagger on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Peakbagger app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Peakbagger logo to start download
Q & A Of Peakbagger With Features & Using Method
* Search the huge database of mountains and trip reports from Peakbagger.com and ListsOfJohn.com
* Keep track of your climbs, even when offline
* Measure your progress against hundreds of peak lists
* Get route information and directions from SummitPost and ListsofJohn.com
* Find peaks near your current location, or near other peaks
* Filter peaks by prominence, or climbed vs. unclimbed, or inclusion on a peak list
* See what other peaks are often climbed together with your target peak
* See weather forecasts for all U.S. peaks from the National Weather Service, and for 11,000+ major peaks worldwide from mountain-forecast.com
* See topographic maps for anywhere in the world (+/- 60 degrees latitude)
* See protected land area coverage in North America, Europe, Japan, and Australia and New Zealand.
* Save a peak to your device for offline use, including topographic maps
* Download topographic maps along a route for offline use
* Import and display GPS tracks and waypoints instantly
* On-screen compass keeps you oriented along your track
* Long click on the map to get Street View, elevation, and driving directions
* Record your starting elevation, and information about the gear and route you used
* Leaderboards show the top climbers for each peak list
* See peaks your Peakbagger buddies have climbed recently
* Automatically upload your ascents to ListsOfJohn (U.S. peaks)
* Show daily satellite imagery for any location on any day since 2011
* Display elevation profile for a GPS track, and show your current location along the profile
* See sunrise and sunset times at a peak, even when offline
* Record GPS tracks, including timestamps, and add them to your ascents
* Automatically find survey benchmarks near peaks (U.S.)
* Hunt benchmarks and get your finds recorded in the official government benchmark data sheets
HOW TO IMPORT GPS TRACKS – 4 OPTIONS
1) Click on the “Load GPS track” link on the ascent details page for an ascent that has a GPS track.
2) Click on a GPX, KML or KMZ file on your phone, for example, in an email attachment or on Google Drive
3) Open a GPX file in your Web browser, then click “Share” in the browser’s menu, then select “Peakbagger”
4) Download or copy a GPX, KML, or KMZ file to your phone manually, then open it with a file browsing app (such as Discoverer)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Peakbagger Software
– Topo maps for South Australia
– Bulk delete on track waypoint and route pages
– Slovenian translation
– Remove Weather Underground
Disclaimer for Peakbagger App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Peakbagger software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Peakbagger apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Peakbagger app.