How To Free Download and Guide To Install Phone Finder for Alexa App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Phone Finder for Alexa software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Phone Finder for Alexa on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Phone Finder for Alexa app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Phone Finder for Alexa logo to start download
Q & A Of Phone Finder for Alexa With Features & Using Method
Can’t find one of your android devices? It’s on silent? Alexa saves you: your device will ring with full volume and vibrate.
This App has to be connected to the Alexa Skill “Phone Finder”. This is really simple:
1. Install the Skill on your Alexa device. Say “Alexa, activate Phone Finder”. Alternatively, use the Alexa App to do that
2. Open up the skill. Say: “Alexa, open Phone Finder” and request to add a new device
3. Alexa will tell you your personal PIN code
4. Open the Android App and enter the PIN code
5. Your status becomes “Active”. Done!
If you like, you can set an alarm tone. Then, you can ask any of your Alexa devices (on the same user account) to find your Android device. If your device is online, it will quickly start to ring loudly and vibrate.
Repeat these steps for any additional device you want to add. You can add up to two. Connect your phones, tablets and smart watches and never worry about losing them again!
Commands for the Alexa Skill:
Search for device by device-number:
“Alexa, open Phone Finder and find two”
“Alexa, open Phone Finder and search for phone two”
“Alexa, ask Phone Finder to find device one”
Search for device (if multiple devices connected, Alexa lists them first):
“Alexa, open Phone Finder and find my phone”
“Alexa, ask Phone Finder to find my device”
Add a new device:
“Alexa, start Phone Finder and add a new device”
“Alexa, open Phone Finder and connect my phone”
Remove an existing device:
“Alexa, start Phone Finder and remove my phone”
“Alexa, start Phone Finder and disconnect my tablet”
Ask for the PIN code:
“Alexa, ask Phone Finder for my code”
“Alexa, open Phone Finder and give me my PIN”
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Phone Finder for Alexa Software
– Fixed bug for some Xiaomi devices: needs some additional permissions
– Fixed bug in Android 10: needs permission to “draw over other apps” to work correctly
Disclaimer for Phone Finder for Alexa App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Phone Finder for Alexa software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Phone Finder for Alexa apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Phone Finder for Alexa app.