How To Free Download and Guide To Install PhotoCloud Frame Slideshow App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download PhotoCloud Frame Slideshow software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of PhotoCloud Frame Slideshow on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains PhotoCloud Frame Slideshow app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the PhotoCloud Frame Slideshow logo to start download
Q & A Of PhotoCloud Frame Slideshow With Features & Using Method
Able to retrieve and slideshow photos from the following sources:
– OwnCloud/NextCloud server, even with self-signed https certificate
– Local Gallery
– Microsoft OneDrive
– Windows Shares (Samba)
– Instagram (Instagram removed the Feed API thus only the Recent Media is accessible)
– SSH and SFTP
– Google Drive
– Google Photos (Picasa)
Respects user’s privacy: PhotoCloud is the only Android Digital Frame application which supports your own personal OwnCloud/NextCloud servers (including self-signed https certificates), your own SSH+SFTP servers, photos located on your Windows machines, etc.
Supported images/pictures types:
– bitmap: png, gif, bmp, jpg, jpeg
– raw: crw, cr2, nef, raf, dng, mos, kdc, dcr (by default ignored since loading RAWs will generate huge network traffic; please enable RAWs in app’s Settings / Filters)
Endlessly cycles photos from any combination of the streams. You can play all photos from the stream, or you can limit the stream to given list of directories (and subdirs). You can also browse the files of the stream manually. The photos are automatically cached locally; when offline, you can show slideshow from cached photos only.
Supports slideshowing photos from subdirectories.
You can stream photos to TVs in the following ways:
– ChromeCast Slideshow (requires Android 4.4 and higher) – casts current slideshow to your TV from your mobile phone
– Android TV – you can run this app straight on the TV and control it via the TV remote control
Also supports Daydream Screensaver Slideshow (Android 4.2 and higher only).
Pricing: free version shows a “please purchase” images once a while during the slideshow. There is an in-app payment which removes these images. Another in-app payment unlocks the Daydream/Screensaver integration.
This is just a digital frame / photo browser. It does not play any music (only a background one ;), does not create videos, does not replace your gallery app, it does simply one thing – shows a slideshow of your photos – and does it simply and right.
Because of its nature, the application generates a very high network traffic – please make sure you have WIFI enabled. The app has built-in network protection and will abort the Slideshow if WIFI disconnects.
No annoying video commercials, simple to use. This application is at its infancy, please let me know which features would you like me to implement. The following features are planned:
1. Each directory will be able to be configured with a daily hour range at which the directory is polled for photos – you can create a daily gallery, an evening gallery, even a night gallery.
2. Add support for Facebook …
INTERNET – to download photos from cloud services
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – to workaround a bug in older Androids to cache photos
GET_ACCOUNTS – Google Drive and App Billing requires this
BILLING – In-app purchases
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – allows PhotoCloud to monitor for WiFi and stop slideshow to avoid cellular network charges
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to automatically start (if so configured)
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – to discover DLNA devices
CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE – to discover DLNA devices
WAKE_LOCK – to keep the phone awake during slideshow
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of PhotoCloud Frame Slideshow Software
Streams can now be cloned and configured with different roots
Backlight is now controlled during Daydream too
HeifReader initialization failure handled gracefully
DLNA+GoogleDrive returning blank file name handled gracefully
Ken Burns now works in Daydream
Disclaimer for PhotoCloud Frame Slideshow App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the PhotoCloud Frame Slideshow software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading PhotoCloud Frame Slideshow apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the PhotoCloud Frame Slideshow app.