How To Free Download and Guide To Install Pi Dark [substratum] App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Pi Dark [substratum] software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Pi Dark [substratum] on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Pi Dark [substratum] app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Pi Dark [substratum] logo to start download
Q & A Of Pi Dark [substratum] With Features & Using Method
THIS THEME IS FOR ANDROID 8.1 ONLY, SUBSTRATUM SUPPPORT FOR YOUR DEVICE IS REQUIRED
– Android Pie styled Settings
– Rounded Corners (optional)
– Rounded QS Panel
– Rounded Notifications
– Large Statusbar (Essential Phone style)
– Android P-ify Xposed module support
– You will either have to root your Oreo device or install the rootless theming client — Andromeda in order to apply this theme.
– Reboot your device after applying overlays or you’ll eventually run into bugs.
– Do not use this Substratum theme on devices running Pie. It’s made for Oreo exclusively.
Bug reports? Requests? You broke something? Join the Telegram chat.
Issues with Substratum? Join the general support chat.
Follow the Developer on Google+
Follow the Publisher on Twitter
•Christopher Kardas [App publishing & support]
• Rishi Bafna [Header image and additional graphics]
• Lumiq Creative [App icon]
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Pi Dark [substratum] Software
Change log since last release:
– Added Dark QS Panel
– Fixed Conflicts with Dark System UI
– Fixed ‘Connect to Internet’ bug
– Fixed Padding between notifications
– Fixed QS panel padding
Disclaimer for Pi Dark [substratum] App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Pi Dark [substratum] software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Pi Dark [substratum] apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Pi Dark [substratum] app.