How To Free Download and Guide To Install Pixel Theme – Substratum App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Pixel Theme – Substratum software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Pixel Theme – Substratum on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Pixel Theme – Substratum app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Pixel Theme – Substratum logo to start download
Q & A Of Pixel Theme – Substratum With Features & Using Method
Operating systems and devices supported
All phones running these versions of AOSP are supported:
• 8.0 & 8.1 (Oreo)
• 9.0 (Pie)
• 10.0 (Q)
Substratum theme engine must be downloaded to use the pixel experience offered by the pixel theme.
• Fully open source: https://github.com/gcantoni/pixeltheme
• Navigation Bar, SystemUI, Framework, AOSP Package Installer & more, themed
• A lot of colors to choose for your taste
• App launcher: stable and with a great design
Frequently asked questions
Are 7.0 and 7.x AOSP versions supported?
They aren’t supported but depending on how your OS has been build pixel theme may work without issues.
Are Samsung phones supported? Will you add support for them?
No, they aren’t supported and no i won’t add support for them.
Are custom roms based on AOSP supported?
It depends on how the developer of the custom ROM built the rom and what has changed compared to the development branch of AOSP. If the application of the overlays gives problems, you can contact and send him the error log, he will know what to change to make Pixel Theme working correctly.
Do you need help? Do you have a suggestion?
For any type of help/suggestion you can write me an email or join the telegram support chat. Please note that if you are sending an email, use the option “Report bugs” directly from the app dashboard: don’t delete the subject or your email will be automatically trashed.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Pixel Theme – Substratum Software
– Fixed Quick Settings icons those weren’t getting colored on some particular devices running Android Pie (9.0)
(Reapply Android overlay)
Version 7.1 & 7.1.1:
– Dashboard improvements as requested by some users
– Brand new adaptive material icon (thanks to Max Patchs)
– Improved a lot the general look of the dashboard to better match the new material design 2
– Improved dialogs and more elements
– Fixed software back button, hide app FC and some elements showing white on white
Disclaimer for Pixel Theme – Substratum App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Pixel Theme – Substratum software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Pixel Theme – Substratum apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Pixel Theme – Substratum app.