How To Free Download and Guide To Install Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition logo to start download
Q & A Of Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition With Features & Using Method
“Planescape: Torment is a wonderful game, and its Enhanced Edition is a splendid, unobtrusive, beautifying update”
– Geek & Sundry
“Planescape: Torment still stands tall as a landmark masterpiece that can continue to age gracefully, now on your phone or tablet”
– Touch Arcade
“Planescape: Torment is a timeless classic, the Enhanced Edition just makes it better”
– Bleeding Cool
In Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition you’ll explore the planes, survive combat alongside a party of unique companions, and solve puzzles unlike any ever seen in the genre.
The original Planescape: Torment was released in 1999 to widespread critical acclaim. It won RPG of the Year from multiple outlets for its unconventional story, characters, and amazing soundtrack. Since then, millions of Planescape: Torment fans have enjoyed exploring the strange and dangerous city of Sigil and surrounding planes.
Discover an incredibly rich story and a unique setting unlike anything else in fantasy. Defeat strange and alien creatures, engage in rich dialogue, and explore the dark and dangerous Planescape setting in this 50+ hour RPG classic.
This is Planescape: Torment like you’ve never seen before.
“What can change the nature of a man?”
You are the Nameless One, a hulking figure covered in scars and tattoos collected over the course of countless lives—none of which you can remember, but are now coming back to haunt you. You are prodded awake by Morte, a floating skull and keeper of secrets, to embark on an adventure taking The Nameless One from the dirty streets of Sigil into the mysterious Outer Planes and even into the depths of Hell itself.
In your search for answers, you’ll find companions matching the bizarre nature of the planes: a chaste succubus who can kill with a kiss, a confused crossbow-wielding cube, a suit of armor animated by a spirit demanding JUSTICE, and more. With these companions and others at The Nameless One’s side, you will explore worlds in search of answers, all to discover that some destinies cannot be escaped and some memories cost more than an even an immortal can bear.
1. Enhanced Planescape: Gameplay updates, bug fixes, and enhancements to best capture the original vision for the game.
2. The Planes Await: Planescape is a setting filled with strange magics, bizarre adversaries, and Dungeons & Dragons locations from across the multiverse.
3. Conversations to Remember: Encounter personable items, philosophic undead, and rat hiveminds while walking the planes with the strangest collection of allies ever seen in an RPG.
4. Pick Your Path: Character creation is just the beginning. The Nameless One can change his class, alignment, and even gain new abilities based on your choices.
5. Remastered Music: The full Planescape: Torment soundtrack has been remastered in-game to add more depth to Sigil and the multiverse.
6. New Tablet Interface, Same Planescape Feel: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been designed with tablets in mind. Open and close side menus with a touch, select dialog options with handy conversation buttons, and make tactical decisions with a brand-new action indicator.
7. A Planescape For Today: The Enhanced Edition includes modern features such as tab highlighting, area zooming, combat log, quickloot, and more!
8. Play It Your Way: Enable Enhanced Edition features as you desire or turn them off to experience Planescape: Torment in its original glory.
9. PST:EE is available in English, French, Polish, German, and Korean. Note: Korean translations are text only. Voice-overs are played in English.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Software
Additional font scaling range for graphics options
Android Specific Bugs Fixed
The “How to play” page 4 has arrow indicators have been swapped and now point to the correct button
Casting Abyssal Fury no longer freezes the game
Fixed a bug causing a crash on start on the Motorola Xoom MZ604
Disclaimer for Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition app.