How To Free Download and Guide To Install Plex VR App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Plex VR software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Plex VR on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Plex VR app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Plex VR logo to start download
Q & A Of Plex VR With Features & Using Method
• Simultaneously watch TV and movies together (up to 4 friends) with voice chat and synced video*
• Full support for 360°/180° and 3D videos
• Three interactive scenes, including a luxury apartment, void, and a drive-in theater*
• Save and play videos directly from your device
• Enable virtual surround sound for simulated 5.1 audio*
• Point and click to play, or grab videos from the menu to review the cover art and more. You can even place a video next to you to watch later!
NOTE: for the Gear VR version of this app, please find us on the Oculus Store.
Experience your media in dazzling and interactive virtual reality with Plex VR. You can easily watch together with friends using voice chat, custom avatars, and your choice of customizable environments.
Plex VR takes all the movies, TV shows, and home movies from your Plex Media Server and launches them into virtual reality. With support for 360° and 3D videos, Plex VR delivers an amazing entertainment experience right to your Google Daydream headset. Any movie, TV or home video content on any server you control or that’s shared with you is available in Plex VR. It’s the most social, interactive, local, and streaming video experience in VR today!
* Plex Pass required for access to Drive-in theatre, Virtual Surround, and for Watching Together after one week free trial period.
NOTE: REQUIRES PLEX MEDIA SERVER VERSION 1.8.1 OR HIGHER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM MEDIA FROM A COMPUTER. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
Plex VR requires a Daydream View Headset and Compatible Android Phone:
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel XL
ZTE Axon 7
ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe
Motorola Moto Z
Motorola Moto Z Force
Huawei Mate 9 Pro
Porsche Design Mate 9
ASUS ZenFone AR
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Daydream only, go to the Oculus Store for Gear VR)
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (Daydream only, go to the Oculus Store for Gear VR)
Samsung Galaxy S9 (Daydream only, go to the Oculus Store for Gear VR)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Daydream only, go to the Oculus Store for Gear VR)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Plex VR Software
– Add support for audio and subtitle stream selection.
– Fix on-screen keyboard.
– Loft: don’t move blinds up and down too often.
– Close settings screen with ‘menu’ button.
– [Lenovo Standalone] Increased couch colliders to hide them if you’re behind them.
Disclaimer for Plex VR App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Plex VR software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Plex VR apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Plex VR app.