How To Free Download and Guide To Install Pocket Password Manager App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Pocket Password Manager software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Pocket Password Manager on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Pocket Password Manager app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Pocket Password Manager logo to start download
Q & A Of Pocket Password Manager With Features & Using Method
Now you can securely and easily manage all your passwords and sensitive data, securely on your phone.
Pocket Password Manager will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256). The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key.
• Quick and easy access
• Material Design Standard
• AES-256 data encryption
• Backup and restore your data
• Built in password generator
• Use default category groups or create your own category to group all your accounts
• Easy Search
• Auto exit when screen turns off
• Unlimited number of entries
BACKUP AND RESTORE
If you have multiple devices, you can share easily your passwords with all your devices without having to retype them using Dropbox, Google Drive or similar application. Simply create a backup on a device and move it to another where it can be restored using the same master password.
Your data is always encrypted on a device and in a cloud with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of a top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
The password generator helps you generating random and secure passwords.
USE OF PERMISSIONS
– Storage: Allows the app to access the storage for writing/reading backup and csv files
– Internet: Only for sending any application crash logs to analyse and make the software better.
– It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
– If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Pocket Password Manager Software
Also with latest Android version Pie support.
Disclaimer for Pocket Password Manager App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Pocket Password Manager software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Pocket Password Manager apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Pocket Password Manager app.