How To Free Download and Guide To Install Pocket Vapor CoilCalculator App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Pocket Vapor CoilCalculator software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Pocket Vapor CoilCalculator on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Pocket Vapor CoilCalculator app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Pocket Vapor CoilCalculator logo to start download
Q & A Of Pocket Vapor CoilCalculator With Features & Using Method
– Calculation optimal power for vaping
– Materials helix 9
– Different number of coils
– Different number of wires in microcoil
– Determination of the optimal voltage to vapor
– The calculation coil resistance
– Calculation of surface power
– Calculation of the length of the wire
– Input voltage 1-20V
Opportunity calculate Microcoil and Clapton!
Add support Android 4.0.4
Add Nickel, SS AISI 316
added clapton coil support
added diameter in AWG
small changes in interface of coil calculator
Added fused clapton coil!
Increased accuracy of calculations
Added calculation optimal voltage and power
Added length of coil
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Pocket Vapor CoilCalculator Software
Disclaimer for Pocket Vapor CoilCalculator App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Pocket Vapor CoilCalculator software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Pocket Vapor CoilCalculator apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Pocket Vapor CoilCalculator app.