How To Free Download and Guide To Install Pocket Zoo App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Pocket Zoo software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Pocket Zoo on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Pocket Zoo app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Pocket Zoo logo to start download
Q & A Of Pocket Zoo With Features & Using Method
Pocket Zoo connects you to hundreds of animal webcams in zoos, aquariums, and natural reserves located all around the world.
* Watch your favorite animals, birds and sea life live from dozens of cities in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and other places!
* Get a peek of animals and their cubs in areas accessible only to facility staff!
* Download gallery images of select webcams!
* Watch webcams only viewable on computers until now!
* Did you go to the zoo and couldn’t see your favorite animals in their exhibit? Load Pocket Zoo and watch them live!
* While animals rest at night, watch similar animals on the other side of the world!
* Watch recorded footage of your favorite animals.
If you like Pocket Zoo, please let your friends know about it.
INTERNET: needed for viewing webcams
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: needed for detecting WiFi or mobile plan before downloads
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: needed for detecting WiFi status before downloads or video playback
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: needed for saving images
WAKE_LOCK: needed for preventing the screen to dim while watching a webcam
DISABLE_KEYGUARD: needed for preventing device lock while watching a webcam
Pocket Zoo uses third-party apps for video playback. For most streams, the native video player is enough. For some streams, a recommendation is provided.
Pocket Zoo requires at least 100 MB of storage to run. Additional storage space is needed for downloading galleries.
Devices supported: all phones and tablets with the native Android OS (4.0 and above) running the native Google Play Store app and the native video player.
Devices not supported: any device that doesn’t match the description shown above.
The use of this application at all times is conditioned upon prior acceptance of the End User License Agreement located at http://mauro1970mvr.mooo.com/pocketzoo/EULA.html
ATTENTION: this app is for people who like to dedicate time to observing animals as you would at the zoo or in natural habitats. Some times the animals will be there, other times they won’t, due to schedules, weather conditions, animal behavior or webcam/server maintenance. If you don’t like waiting while a live stream is buffering or expect to see the animals at all times, this app is not for you. Thank you for your interest.
Pocket Zoo is a 30-day trial app. Restrictions apply (see below). Consider buying Pocket Zoo Full for a complete experience.
Restrictions: maximum of 8 uses and 50 webcam views every two hours. Webcam availability decreases as webcam views increase. Pocket Zoo will expire 30 days after the first run.
BUY POCKET ZOO FULL TO GET UNLIMITED AND UNRESTRICTED FEATURES AND GET ONE LICENSE FOR POCKET ZOO PREMIUM FOR WINDOWS FOR FREE!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Pocket Zoo Software
Fixed minor bugs.
Disclaimer for Pocket Zoo App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Pocket Zoo software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Pocket Zoo apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Pocket Zoo app.