How To Free Download and Guide To Install PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots logo to start download
Q & A Of PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots With Features & Using Method
The required data is provided for free with an existing PocketFMS license, or by a yearly subscription obtained as an in-app purchase when this app is first run:
-Europe 69.95 Euro
The subscription provides current AeroData for Europe, USA, Canada & Australia/NZ, published in line with the 28 day AIRAC cycle. It includes current NOTAM & WX for all supported regions and enhanced European WX forecasts from our contracted professionals.
EasyVFR is an aviation Moving Map/EFB which can be used for flight planning, easy GPS navigation and post-flight analysis on Android devices (min. Android 3.x, 1GB RAM / 2GB storage). It is fully integrated with the PocketFMS Flight Management System.
With EasyVFR you can plan your flight, take your phone or tablet with you in the cockpit and follow your route on a moving map, always confident of your position and the airspace and airports around you.
PocketFMS has been providing flight planning and moving map systems since 2003. PocketFMS is a complete Flight Management System for VFR pilots, designed by pilots for pilots, that makes flight planning and navigation easy. Our AeroData is professionally maintained to the highest standards, including AIP updates for Australia/NZ, Canada, Europe & the USA, and is used in leading panel mounted avionics.
Currently the following is implemented:
– Unique 3D View (Synthetic Vision) for Europe, Australia/NZ, Canada (up to 60N) and USA;
– Terrain shading relative to aircraft altitude in both 2D and 3D view;
– Full PocketFMS AeroData support including many non-AIP airports, VFR reporting points, obstacles, navaids, places;
– Efficient flight planning. We have designed the easiest and fastest way to create multi-leg flightplans, starting with a tap & hold on a location on the map;
– Printing of flightplan briefings (NavLog,Weather,NOTAMS & Airspaces) using our unique EasyPrint system;
– Digital ATC flight plan filing for Europe and USA. NAIPS NfW file export;
– Quick and easy Direct To;
– Integrated Weather: PocketFMS’ renowned Weather Information System provides graphical METAR/TAF depiction, W/V at different altitudes, and European Advanced WX forecast (cloudbase, SigWX – rain, fog, thunder);
– Graphical NOTAM depiction;
– Beautifully clear & detailed PocketFMS base mapping, or official charts for selected countries;
– Practice as if you are flying, while safely on the ground, by connecting your device to the free PocketFMS Simulator: http://www.pocketfms.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7829
– EFB Documents System with :
* Europe : All European Approach Plates from AIP’s, Pooleys and DFS Anflugkarten, many geo-referenced
* Australia : ERSA & DAP Charts
* New Zealand : not supported
* USA : FAA’s A/FD Directory.
* Canada : COPA’s “Places to Fly”;
– Vertical Profile View for airspaces, terrain and obstacles, for both Planning and actual Flying.
– GPX flightplan import & export.
EasyVFR Tutorials: http://www.pocketfms.com/EasyVFR/tut-FirstRun.asp
Learn more about PocketFMS at our web site and the PocketFMS Forum:
•We have a 30-day money back guarantee – if you’re not satisfied, please contact us;
•Your payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase;
•Your subscription is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period;
•Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period;
•Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off via your Subscription Settings in Google Play after purchase.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots Software
new platzrunden.txt added for 2020
custom aircraft symbols fixed
Disclaimer for PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots app.