How To Free Download and Guide To Install PocketNurse – Pill Reminder App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download PocketNurse – Pill Reminder software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of PocketNurse – Pill Reminder on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains PocketNurse – Pill Reminder app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the PocketNurse – Pill Reminder logo to start download
Q & A Of PocketNurse – Pill Reminder With Features & Using Method
• It’s a fancy, easy-to-use, visual and intuitive medicine management & pill reminder app offering great user experience.
• An all-purpose and convenient solution that works great for medicines, birth control lady pills, contraceptives or vitamins and helps you take any pill on time and safely.
• Suitable for managing medication courses for complex health conditions via optional, one-tap-to-turn-on features.
• You can easily manage and track pill taking for your whole family & pets. Assign a color to them, spot their to-dos and stay on schedule with all their meds and pills with ease.
• Medication history is at your full discretion. PocketNurse keeps your data on your phone only. The only way for guaranteed and total discretion. Even we can’t check your schedules!
• It’s completely free and will stay free.
SOME OF THE FEATURES
• Medication Courses: you can simply group multiple Medicines that were prescribed for the same problem into a single Course. Medicines may have different schedules.
• Complex Schedules: you can optionally define multiple periods or pause in any Medicine taking schedule, making it easily adaptable for contraceptives or medication courses with shifting or periodically changing schedule.
• Medicine Inventory & Restock on Medicine: let the app notify you if you’re low on pills and need to arrange for a refill.
• Consult with your own trusted people: send any part of your Medication History to your doctor, caretaker or family member in standard email or via Bluetooth. They don’t have to have PocketNurse installed!
• Customize for your preference: use the app’s modular approach and just turn on features on a medication course you need. Set global features to work on the way you want.
• Choose the level of details: you can give a lot of information for any pill taking, medication course or medication… Or you can just stay brief. Make your choice on-the-fly, it works both ways.
• Never miss a pill with the built-in widgets & dashboard! You can safely prepare in time by checking the due taking times either in the app or on the widget, and if you’d still forget, it’ll safely but persistently reminds you when it’s time.
supported In-App Languages
• Spanish (Latin-America)
• Romanian (Beta)
PocketNurse is your new, fancy and easy-to-use drug taking app, providing assistance in your, or your beloveds’ regular medicine courses or continuous pill taking. Be it vitamin, birth control lady pill, insulin or medicine… PocketNurse is your most intuitive and modular, all-round solution for scheduling them.
Although PocketNurse has been tested on several real devices of multiple Manufacturers, with the codebase currently supporting over 7400+ device types, bugs might happen. If you’d encounter with any issue, please don’t hesitate to let us know+
Please make it sure that PocketNurse is set as an exception in your Power Saving options, otherwise, notifications might be delayed. Please refer to our note about how to do that on the different Android versions: https://goo.gl/g2HQcA
PocketNurse is being continuously developed and new features will be added based on your feedback – so don’t hesitate to let us know if you have an idea about how to make it better!
Resources, App Page & Contacts
• Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pocketnurseapp
• Feature Highlights: http://goo.gl/EgiJm7
• Tips & Tricks: http://goo.gl/1smqZN
• Version History: http://goo.gl/ldjkO8
• Email (for suggestions, bug reports, comments): firstname.lastname@example.org
We haven’t improved PocketNurse in the area you wished to see changes the most yet? The app is for you, so drop us a line here, on Facebook or via email and see that change!
Are you satisfied with PocketNurse? Please write a review and let others know about it!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of PocketNurse – Pill Reminder Software
Disclaimer for PocketNurse – Pill Reminder App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the PocketNurse – Pill Reminder software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading PocketNurse – Pill Reminder apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the PocketNurse – Pill Reminder app.