How To Free Download and Guide To Install PodEmu – iPod Emulator App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download PodEmu – iPod Emulator software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of PodEmu – iPod Emulator on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains PodEmu – iPod Emulator app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the PodEmu – iPod Emulator logo to start download
Q & A Of PodEmu – iPod Emulator With Features & Using Method
PodEmu is Android application that allows you to connect your Android device to iPod docking station or your car audio system. PodEmu supports both AiR (Advanced) and Simple modes so you can control your Android music app directly from docking station or from your cars steering wheel. PodEmu uses serial protocol to communicate with iPod docking station so it will work only with “old” 30-pin iPod connectors. Lightning interface is not supported.
WARNING: this application requires do-it-yourself cable to work. You need some soldering skills to be able to create this cable. Please do not rate this app if you don’t have such cable. For more details on how to create this cable please visit project GitHub page: https://github.com/xtensa/PodEmu
– DIY bluetooth dongle
– Android device with USB host support
– DIY cable. Unfortunately there is no ready to use cables available on the market so you need some soldering skills to assemble your own cable. All details on how to do that could be found on this XDA developers thread.
No root required
Display track/time information for currently playing song on your car audio system or docking station display.
Control your favourite Android music app (eg. Spotify, YouTube, Amazon Prime Music, Apple Music) directly from car’s steering wheel or docking station remote control
Download docking station color image to android device. Car audios usually have this feature.
Support for Bluetooth serial devices. You can assemble the dongle and connect your android completely wirelesly.
Entirely Open Source 🙂 You can modify and redistribute as long as you comply with GPLv3.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of PodEmu – iPod Emulator Software
Disclaimer for PodEmu – iPod Emulator App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the PodEmu – iPod Emulator software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading PodEmu – iPod Emulator apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the PodEmu – iPod Emulator app.