How To Free Download and Guide To Install PointClickCare Care at Home App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download PointClickCare Care at Home software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of PointClickCare Care at Home on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains PointClickCare Care at Home app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the PointClickCare Care at Home logo to start download
Q & A Of PointClickCare Care at Home With Features & Using Method
Using Care at Home, providers can:
• Stay up-to date on tasks and appointment details on their mobile device.
• Quickly and accurately complete documentation at the point of care improving clinical & financial outcomes.
• Electronically collect patient signatures to ensure completed visits
• Work offline when not connected via cellular or Wi-Fi
• Reduce fraud with built-in GPS to track employee visits
By downloading this application, you agree to the terms and conditions in the following End User License Agreement (EULA): http://pages.pointclickcare.com/rs/740-IBO-752/images/2015_07_24_EULA_for_Mobile_App_Android_Version.pdf
To learn more about PointClickCare please visit: http://www.pointclickcare.com/
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of PointClickCare Care at Home Software
– Updated medication library provides ability to search by drug name and strength
– Abdominal Girth, HgA1c, Blood Sugar, and Height displayed on Recent Vitals section of the Clinical tab
– HgA1c measurement on assessments
– Updated vital sign entry interface
Disclaimer for PointClickCare Care at Home App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the PointClickCare Care at Home software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading PointClickCare Care at Home apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the PointClickCare Care at Home app.