How To Free Download and Guide To Install Pointillist – Thermal Printer Camera App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Pointillist – Thermal Printer Camera software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Pointillist – Thermal Printer Camera on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Pointillist – Thermal Printer Camera app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Pointillist – Thermal Printer Camera logo to start download
Q & A Of Pointillist – Thermal Printer Camera With Features & Using Method
– A Bluetooth thermal printer that supports ESC/POS commands is required and must be paired first with your mobile device. Paperang or PeriPage are not supported, unfortunately, because they are proprietary to their manufacturer.
– Prints failing to finish or printing long strips of garbage text? Try enabling image slicing and increase the buffer overflow delay in the app’s printer settings.
– Many white horizontal lines? Disable image slicing and decrease the buffer overflow delay time. Also, look in the printer’s computer drivers for a program that can increase the printer’s Bluetooth baud (bandwidth) rate.
– Garbled or narrow prints? Ensure the pixel width (dots per line) setting matches the printer’s specifications. 58mm printers are usually 384 dots, while 80mm printers are 576.
– Most printers include PC software for configuring print speed, density, and other settings via a USB connection. Enable Bluetooth 4 if possible, and set the baud-rate to a higher speed. Consult the printer’s manual for more information.
Still have questions, suggestions, complaints, or issues?
Send an email to the address listed below and I will always respond! This is a free project created in my spare time, and I can’t always respond immediately, but I will try my best to help you 🙂 Thanks for trying my app!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Pointillist – Thermal Printer Camera Software
* Additional bug fixes and minor application improvements to user flow
Disclaimer for Pointillist – Thermal Printer Camera App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Pointillist – Thermal Printer Camera software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Pointillist – Thermal Printer Camera apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Pointillist – Thermal Printer Camera app.