How To Free Download and Guide To Install Police Notes App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Police Notes software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Police Notes on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Police Notes app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Police Notes logo to start download
Q & A Of Police Notes With Features & Using Method
Streamline the process of a field interview by having it all in one place! No more taking out a pen, fiddling with paper, or dealing with bad handwriting. Make your phone your own personal office!
Save paper and hassle by compiling good, general information in a nice, central location. For example, do you need to interview four members of a family who just experienced a home invasion AND do you have to take some photos? Well then this app may be just what you need!
By using this app, Police Notes in a situation like this can allow you with ease and simplicity to store the information that you need from each person in a back to back fashion, and at your appropriate time will allow you to take and store images for future analyzing, all in one place!
Police Notes includes the following features:
– Record various information from interviewee(s) such as residency verification, vehicle information, age, height, etc.
– Simple way to label the interviewee(s) as either a suspect, witness, or victim of a crime or situation.
– Export reports in .TXT and .PDF formats. Can be viewed immediately after creation!
– All reports that are successfully saved can be easily viewed and edited from within the app.
– Email integration. In addition to exporting reports, you can also email them from within the app as well! No sign-in required!
– A simple and easy design flow that gets straight to the point.
– Virtually no memory overhead.
– No registration process!
– Small file size.
– Unlimited reports!
– Highly customizable!
– Mugshot/photo system integration.
– Constant improvements based on feedback and user data.
– NOT A SINGLE DAMN ADVERTISEMENT OR IN APP PURCHASE!!!! 😀
– Again, NOT A SINGLE DAMN ADVERTISEMENT OR IN APP PURCHASE!!!! 😀
How it works: To make a report, press the “new report” button and the screen will automatically slide to a new page with report information for you to fill. Once you are done and happy with the information, you can save the report and then view it by going back to the menu and pressing “load report”. You can also export your report as a .TXT or .PDF document or email the export with no sign-in required, it’s that simple!
To take a picture or mugshot, simply tap the “Add Photos” button under the summary section and tap the box for photo 1. THIS IS IMPORTANT, PLEASE FOLLOW THE PICTURES IN ORDER, DO NOT SKIP A NUMBER OR YOU MAY ENCOUNTER GLITCHES IN THAT REPORT!! ALSO, REFRAIN FROM USING THE SAME EXACT REPORT NAME IF YOU ARE TAKING PICTURES BECAUSE ONCE YOU SAVE IT THOSE PICTURES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN (the report won’t get overwritten, just the pictures).
If done correctly, these pictures will stay with the report.
If you would like to create a badge that replaces the default one in the new PDF export style, please google “online badge creators”. I have also pasted some links for reference:
JUST REMEMBER, DO *NOT* USE “/” WHEN YOU EXPORT .TXT/, .PDF OR SCREENSHOT BECAUSE IT WILL NOT SAVE. “/” IS USED FOR DIRECTORY PURPOSES, INCLUDING IT WITHIN THE EXPORT/SCREENSHOT TITLE WILL MESS UP THE SAVE PATH, AND THAT IS WHY IT WON’T WORK.
Disclaimer: Currently, this application does *NOT* in any way, shape, or form, grant you access to LEADS, NLETS, NCIC or any other local, state, or federal crime databases (however, this does not mean we won’t consider merging specific databases with our app). This app is solely intended to organize and secure field interview notes for future reference and analyzing by a party or parties.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Police Notes Software
– Fixed minor glitch with email report button.
Disclaimer for Police Notes App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Police Notes software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Police Notes apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Police Notes app.